"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

-William Shakespeare

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My thoughts go out to you, my immortal Beloved.
I can live only wholly with you or not at all-
         Be calm my life, my all. Only by calm consideration of our existence can we achieve our purpose to live together. Oh continue to love me, never misjudge the most faithful heart of our beloved.
         Ever thine.
         Ever mine.
         Ever ours.

Love Letter of Great Men- Beethoven (excerpt)
         This was featured in the movie Sex and the City (which i love) and features the passionate and intimate letters of Napolean Bonaporte, F. Scott Fitzgeraly, Mozart, Vincent Van Gogh, Lord Byron, Edgar Allen Poe, Mark Twain, Sir Walter Raleigh, Woodrow Wilson, and many more, to there beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment