"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

-William Shakespeare

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

the Eightenth.

today seemed so long. i was going to stay afterschool for fxh conditioning but no one went so me and my buds just went to a sca meeting and... eh. not going to that again. then we went to Sal's and grabbed a slice. and i was cold ALL, like it was cold as balls in my english class!
well last week my novel was completely erased (well corrupted) from my flashdrive and that was the only place i kept the finished version, BUT i found a unfinished, unedited version... i finished but now i just gotta edit it... hopes not completely lost there... i watched Jersey Shore last night and it was funnyyyy! oh and i watched Skins today since my stupid tv blocked and it was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment