"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

-William Shakespeare

Tuesday, December 21, 2010


my official new favorite show is "the Sing-Off"!! i absolutely LOVE this show!! it's acapella groups (making all sounds/beats with their voices alone) competing to get a recording contract... it's probably the best talent competition on tv. Last night was their season finale and my group, Commited, onnne!
over the weekend all my aunts (mom's sisters) came and cooked a BUNCH of food so i pretty much was eating and sleeping ALL weekend [:
ohh! and yesterday i.got.my.braces.OFF!!!! it feels sooo weird!! like there's someone elses teeth in my mouth! ohh, and my mom doesn't have chemo this week so that's great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment