"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

-William Shakespeare

Friday, December 3, 2010

Man, Oh Mann; wish i could travel...

this is actually pic of my brother's passport (who knows where mine is).... i wish i could go ouut to anywhere really: MacArthur mall and go ice skating, new york of course, paris, but to keep it in the U.S. ... Cleveland, OH! but luckily my three best aunts are comin in a couple weeks so im uber excited! OH, and we're getting our tree tomorrow!!
other nursing my headache from my braces (actually from chewing gum [which is a no no]) and watching Sex in the City (great movie, LOVE the clothes) i'm not doing much... today my mom picked me up early and we went down to the mall (yay!) to get my bro some Levi's from Macy's and my mom got her a cute turtleneck and i got some awesome warm gray leggings from OldNavy..... it's been a good friday in my book [:

No comments:

Post a Comment