"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

-William Shakespeare

Friday, November 12, 2010

Hard to press on when my memories remember me...

this a realllyyy sweet pic i found of a wolf and a beautiful cosmic sky and i took this pic with my very own scrabble bored reading, "Are You A Lone Wolf".

personally i like to figure things out by myself, fix things by myself, make things by myself, etc... and i think it's because i think if i ask for help or tell someone my problems im complaining (or being weak), but that's not how it's supposed to be i think.. God never meant for us to figure things by ourselves, right?... there wouldn't be so many people in the world if he did, and he's there too, i guess... but you know, i try and work on it, but whatever....

Scott Mescudi Vs. The World- Kid Cudi

No comments:

Post a Comment