"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

-William Shakespeare

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I feel the sun creepin up like tik tok...

hey, hope everyone has a beautiful weekend! i know i'm having a glorious 4day weekend!
       this is a pic of my silver nailpolish that i love, it goes on really good and matches w/everything, just magnificent. mannn yesterday i had some delicious Vanilla Caramel coffee i put in the frig for couple of hourss... mmm... so good! but i made it a little strong and i was up until 1a.m. this morning until i passed ouut... oh and that blue jean Levi jacket is vintage! it was my mom's in the 80s and i love it! and i have my everday bands on: breastcancer band, saints bracelet, homemade yarn bracelet... (sigh) Saturday mornings are serious my favorite time of the week.

Please Don't Go- Mike Posner

No comments:

Post a Comment