"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

-William Shakespeare

Saturday, September 11, 2010

today was alright... my first week of school was alright, i guess. none of my friends ar really in my class which sucks.. BUT my family (2 aunts, 2 little cousins, and grandma) came in to town this week, helping out with my mom and her urgery this week. it was very nice week. yesterday i didnt go ta school (sheshh).. and i  just chilled with my peeps. today i had my reading and it was good, my family came and it was great. Oh, and soooo much good food this week: fried fish, collard greens, chicken salad tonight, yumm.... ohhh, i just realized it was 9/11. i was about in kindergarten so i didnt really know what was going on... but i do wanna send my prayers to all the people that have been impacted by 9/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment