"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

-William Shakespeare

Monday, September 13, 2010

A Sea of Scarlet Leaves

Tumblr_l83nd0hu171qc021ao1_500_large


I wrote this poem called A Sea of Scarlet Leaves:


I walk down the desolate sidewalk
As they scrape against it like chalk
They crunch beneath my feet so steady
Turning into intricate confetti
I seem to bear the biting cold as anyone can see
As th warm colors suddenly surround me
The sky turns pink and the sun sets low
Giving the shuddering trees a sparkle and a glow
Then I realize that I am calm and I am free
As I walk through a sea of scarlet leaves


i like this pikachurr [: autumn is my favorite season (i like to wear sweatersss)....

No comments:

Post a Comment