"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

-William Shakespeare

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dog.Days.of.Summer.

.... summer is almost over! next week is the last week of summer and i WISH i had something super dope planned, but of course i dont.... probably just fieldhockey ofcourse (ughhh :/ ) and i'll prolly go up to the field and play soccer with my bud one of those days.... oh, and my friend invited to go to Laser Quest with him and some others, so i mite do that.... i really wish i could have went to a ballgame this summer, but there's been so much stuff going on in my house, never really got to it... the only positive thing that i'm waiting for is when my my aunt and my aunt and her two little kids come to visit two weeks from now; sooo stoked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment