"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

-William Shakespeare

Friday, July 9, 2010

Mannn.... Just found out that Lebron friggin James is goin to the friggin Miami Heat... He's a friggin trader. I had a feeling he wasn't gonna stay but I wanted to keep hope alive...  /: it's funny cause I'm packing to go to Cleveland now. [x I say Cleveland is my hometown. I don't live there and i haven't grown up there. and if you dropped me off somewhere i prolly couldnt find my way but my family lives there and they call it home so i call it home. i've been going there my whole life. I really don't know what the Cavs are gonna do now... but the only reason he's going there is because he wants a ring, but he'll always be a cavalier.

No comments:

Post a Comment