"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

-William Shakespeare

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I think I'm moving now but I go nowhere/ Yeah, I no that everyone get's scared

It's been niceeee.... my dad is a abouta be a civil-servant and getting a promotion basically, it's been a extremely hot summer fieldhockey wise, my mom had the biopsy thing yesterday that kind of suckss, but i try and avoid anything about it.... i've noticed with all the drama in myhouse that when ever there's a fight err something i go and hide, blare my ipod and hide under the covers err something! i know very childish, but i can't handle stuff like that... i dunno... imma kid. and i've also noticed (that i have a wicked horrible memory) that my drawings, or art, seems pretty weird to other people. One day i'm gonna give my drawings to a psychiotrist (sp?) and see what he thinks [x

stop and stare- OneRepublic

No comments:

Post a Comment