"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

-William Shakespeare

Monday, June 28, 2010

What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays? You're the pretender. What if I say I will never surrender?

I couldn't feel anymore restless.
I wish I could be reckless.
- 3:12 a.m. June 27,2010

couldn't sleep. i wrote that on a sheet of notebook paper and found it by my bed w/the time and everything. im a weird kid, if you hadnt found out before. also i found written under that:
Teenagers: Hate is stronger, Pain is intenser, Love is deeper; sleep, drugs, alcohol, sex, friends, girlfriends/boyfriends, school, authority figures, parties, the law, driving, freedom, tattoos, piercings, music, and more sleep...
im a weird kid.
i do remember that i was listening to "The Pretender" by Foo Fighters, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment