"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

-William Shakespeare

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm Beamin











Milly by Michelle Smith- Fall 2010 RTW show

This line is really GOOD. it's pretty preppy though, I'm not exactly "preppy", But im not exactly "Cool Kid" either.... I love the little touches of color and tectures in the lacey tights and gloves. All the peacoats, maryjanes, and miniskirts are classic.There's nothing over the top in this collection, which i like, but to some people it wouldnt be real rememberable. The parisian like barrayyyys, suits, and the simple colors red, white, and black for some reason remind me of Chanel for some reason though [:

Full Collection :http://nymag.com/fashion/fashionshows/2010/fall/main/ newyork/womenrunway/milly/

I'm Beamin- Lupe Fiasco

No comments:

Post a Comment