"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

-William Shakespeare

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Daydreamer

reminds me of me and my brother [: we go wayyy of course.... we used to fight like every other day when we were little, but then we had one big blow out and then we didnt talk for like 3 months, then we were cool. We're good now [: though he's alittle carazzzyyy, he's still cool [:

i remember last year around March when i didnt make it into this visual arts highschool and i cried for like three days, and my brother and dad always hate when ever they see a girl cry really, especially me (and my mom). and i was really hysterical, well, i was just cryin really hard. and the day after, we were at church sitting in the back in class and i had my head on his shoulder, all depressed and all, and he gave me a starburst and he didnt try to hush me and tell me to stop crying (i wasnt crying at church i promise) like my dad (but my dad went out in the rain to get me chocolate cake, love'um though he annoys the poo out of me), he let me sulk in my despair, but he gave me a shoulder and a starburst [:

daydreamer- adele

No comments:

Post a Comment