"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

-William Shakespeare

Friday, May 21, 2010

Purple Rain

i like this photo of this couple caught in a downpour in newyorkcity.

excerpt from my book.

“Don’t you love me,” Donna whimpered in Batman’s ear; unsuccessfully I could here her from where I sat, between Mutt and John. “Now you know I’m no lover-boy,” he said in an almost disgusted tone. I elusively looked back and Batman carefully took the lollipop out of her mouth and put it in his. She clutched at his jacket. She looked old, well, grown; like she’s done thing she’s should’ve and seen things she should’ve. But in her eyes she just looked like an insecure little girl just wanting a little love, needing a little love, no matter what she had to do to get it. She sat as the wind blew wildy through her dark brown curls. She looked far off in defeat and despairs, as Batman sat casually with Black shades on, enjoying her lollipop. Why are guys such jerks?
She whimpered again. He pulled her chin down to his face, sighed, and coaxingly said, “Now I’m not sure about love, but I sure am lonely.” Donna smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment