"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

-William Shakespeare

Monday, July 6, 2009

Spring 2010 Womens Resort












Here are some of my fav pieces I found from Marc Jacob's and Oscar de la Renta's Spring 2010 Resort Collection:]
Marc Jacob's 2010 resort collection is really cool. It has really bold prints, it's retro, bright 80's like colors [though I'm not a big fan of the over-rated 80's neon colors, but he makes them look cool:], and I like it cause its flambuent and a kind of chillin by the beach look'n cool w/ a quarky twist.
Oscar de la Renta's 2010 resort collection is very sleek and pariasian looking. And I luv the classic red,white, and blue theme. and the dresses are gorgeous and extravagent!
I luv these 2 designers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment