"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

-William Shakespeare

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Exhausted but hangin in there:]














Hey bloggers:] Haven't blogged n a while! I just been SO......... exhausted from FH [field hockey] conditioning! I wake up around 7 am, leave like @ 8:35 am, and dont get back until 12pm. so when I get home i usually just take a shower [cause I'm disgustingly dirty], and pass out!
Well I was of course shopping online! And found these really cool plaid Vans @ journeys.com! but i just wouldn't know what to wear with them:]
On urbanoutfitters.com i found these cool moccasins which i luv! and these really cool brown leather boots.
AND these really... cool old school Nike blazer mids! and finaly these cool patent oxford wedge heels! though i HATE wearing heels i think they're pretty cool:]

No comments:

Post a Comment