"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

-William Shakespeare

Friday, July 10, 2009

Dreamy Black & Whites...




I really love this guys [Dave Beckerman [beckermanphoto.com]] photography. and I'm totally in love w/black & white photography. and all this guy does is black & white street [properly said "landscape photography"] photography of new york and other places. there are a lot of still life's of central and schurz park.
I think the Lost Music photo is pretty significant. Cause i hope music doesn't become as disguarded and forgotten as it is in this photo.
This still life photo called Falling Leaf looks amazing to me. Just being able to capture it just as it's falling down is amazing to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment