"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

-William Shakespeare

Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Aquarium Geek:]




Yesterday me and my dad went to the aquarium!!! I know I'm like in high school [and I haven't been there since I was like 8!],but I still love it. My dad felt pretty guilty that he didn't put me in some LAME summer camp and we didn't go on a vacation this summer. So I felt guilty for making him feel guilty. [I know we're both wierdos]
He wanted to take me to the zoo [not that fond of the zoo cause it smells like poop:] ,but my mom told him that I wanted to go to the aquarium. I don't know why really?! Oh yeah...I saw this Mastercard commercial and this guy and little girl was at the aquarium. [it looked FUN:]
All I really wanted to see was the sea turtles [since I move like a turtle & nickname from friends is tortoise:]. WHICH was freak'n awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment