"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

-William Shakespeare

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tea, Sore Butts, and Drowning:]

Why ello bloggers of the universe and beyond... Just sitt'n here with my pimp dog BoBo. Just chill'n, sipp'n on some tea:]
Today I had Field Hockey conditioning @ my high school which kind of sucked cause I'm really out of shape. I was like the last one on the mile. LOL:( I'm MEGA-slow since I didn't do track last year... [WOMP...WOMP...WWOOOMMMPPP...] I'm sssooooo.... sore!!! my thigh's and butt hurts. Since we did a mile, 4 sets of 30 sit ups, 50 push ups, and a tour of the whole school [running [for me walking] around the whole school] so yeah I'm really freak'n tired.
ALSO! Very exciting, I almost drowned @ my friends pool party on Friday! Well, i don't know how to swim and friends thought I could! [even though I never said I could] So they pushed me into 8 FEET of water [with my camera in my hand] but luckily a adult pulled me out!
Nothing like almost drowning to start off your summer:]
<3 your clumsy blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment